d*s playlist + adblock info

a good place to talk about whatever you want concerning the comic or it's characters. this also the place where people can tear apart h's shoddy writing by discussing her probably many plot holes and such. wahoo!

Re: d*s playlist + adblock info

Postby teh hchano » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:49 am

only a couple of additions this time.

good old war - that's some dream - i know everyone would want me to say that i'm not afraid to be alone. i'm gonna live, i'm alright. i'm gonna die, it's alright, i'm okay...
[this could apply to a few charas but i mostly see it for kou.]

pure reason revolution - bullitts dominae - give me a rest, this all confirms my paranoia. i need some thoughts, just gather some thoughts and feelings ... god, my brain distorts pictures, and rearranges
[i really recommend this song... at least listen from 2:20 and on, it's 100% orgasmic.]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Postby teh hchano » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 pm

MOAR ADDITIONSSssohshitson.

mogwai - i know you are but what am i - [bgm]
[only just realized i never added this song... it was on the old soundtrack i had made on cd lol.]

mogwai - autorock - [bgm]
[figured i'd add this too as long as i was thinking about mogwai songs lol]

a fine frenzy - rangers - they are the hunters, we are the rabbits. but maybe we don't want to be found... maybe we don't want you tracking us down...
[i noticed recently that this song got deleted off youtube, so just readding it...]

people in planes - mayday - how long, how long was i sleeping? help me, help me, you know me better than i know myself. mayday, mayday, save me because i'm a danger to myself...
[this is the third time i've added this song...if it gets deleted again, i prob won't re-add it..so listen to it while you can lol. it's gewd.]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Postby teh hchano » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:03 pm

matchbook romance - what a sight - don't ever forget me, don't ever forget me, i thought i lost you, thought i'd lost you amongst the mess and the demons in my head, but here you are...
[forgot about this song til i found some old d*s art with the lyrics all over it lol.]

planet funk - paraffin
[i just liked the sound/mood of this song. i listen to it a lot while working on the comic and could see it for a certain scene thatican'ttalkaboutsigh.]

the glitch mob [ft swan] - between two points - the shortest distance between two points is the line from me to you, from me to you...
[i recommend this with good headphones. the base and underlaying stuff is so awesome.]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Postby teh hchano » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:56 pm

buncha love songs this time haha... [i swear there is are
some romance storylines in this comic eventually...]

ally kerr - amorino - you've got a lot of love burning in you baby. you've got a lot of love, i'm hoping it might save me... cos i think about you all the time, think of all the ways i'll make you mine...
[cute, but it's actually a little creepier who i have in mind for
this song lol.]

stabbing westward - breathe you in - why am i afraid to feel? afraid of what is true... why am i afraid to feel? when all i really want is you. if i could only breathe you in...
[angsty love songs ftw... adding this one cos it was on the original
soundtrack back when i was writing d*s...and i was reminded of it
on the way home from las vegas this past weekend cos we were
listening to 'save yourself' LMAO.]

sasha & maria - be as one - in my heart, in my head, there's a place that only we can ever go. it is there that we meet, we can share ourselves and let our feelings show. so i sleep, and i dream of you turning crystal rain drops into snow...
[it drives me nuts that i can't talk about all the charas i haven't
introduced yet for a lot of these songsdhskfhasj butyeah.. i forgot
about this song til i found it in an old notebook with d*s doodles...
it's really long BUT REALLY GOOD. XD]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Postby teh hchano » Fri May 20, 2011 9:34 am

two rock songs and two trippy ones =D

tv on the radio - halfway home - is it not me? am i not folded by your touch? the words you spoke, i know too much...it's over now and i'm insane
[mmm tv on the radio. i tried really hard not to use wolf like me instead
of this one LMAO. cos i wanna use wolf like me for my werewolf story >_>;]

spinnerette - the walking dead - oh, hello, pyscho, is that you in the mirror again? i can't escape the feeling that you'll be here til the end. i been kissing the grave of a ghost, a ghost that breathes...
[i held off on this cos i like it for another of my charas, but it fits a chara
in d*s too @_@ i love this song..lol]

goldfrapp - utopia - there's no reason, there's no sense... i'm not supposed to feel, i forget who i am when i'm with you, i forget ... facist baby, utopia, utopia...
[have long since associated this song with one chara in d*s...tho she hasn't been
introduced yet... but i use this song in chapter 6, too. i am confused as to why
i didn't have this already in the playlist lol...]

goldfrapp - lovely head - so cool, you're hardly there... why can't this be killing you? frankenstein would want your mind, your lovely head... your lovely head.
[same reasoning as the last one... lol. there are actually 3 goldfrapp songs
used in 6 but the other is already on the playlist :) i'll admit this one is
probably the strangest and creepiest one of the three tho LOL.]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Postby teh hchano » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:58 pm

forgot to post about updating the playlist lol...

thrice - a song for milly michaelson - and there's something you should know... girl, you should have died that day, but baby i was there to save you...
[romantic scene later in the story. <3<3]

thrice - all the world is mad - something has gone terribly wrong with everyone, all the world is mad... darkness brings terrible things, the sun is gone...
[i just love the dark lyrics for this. also, if d*s were an animated show, this would be a decent closing song :'D ]

crystal method / meiko - falling hard - i am running, i will meet you halfway. when i get there, will you be waiting for me? and i'm scared that you don't feel the same ...
[another love song... even tho there are no lovey SL's in the story yet. :c]

placebo - broken promise - a broken promise, you were not honest. i'll wait my turn to tear inside you...and i will wait my turn to terrorize you, watch you burn...
[re-adding this...other version was deleted :c]
teh hchano
that vulgar chick

Previous

Return to d*s general